Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to assemble my boiler board?
NO! Your boiler board will arrive already assembled (wiring, and venting where required is not able to be done in advance)
- Can you ship my boiler board to me?
Absolutely! We ship coast to coast every day.
- How long does it take to build my board?
About a week, give or take. We go through a busy season in summer and fall where the backlog can extend beyond a week due to the amount of boards being ordered, but we do our best to keep up. Contact us for current backlog times.
- Can I pick up my boiler board?
Of course you can! If you’re local or feel like taking the drive to beautiful Pembina Valley in Southern Manitoba, you’re welcome to our office any time. The Coffee will be ready.
- Can I install my boiler board myself?
Because the board is already built when you get it, it makes it simple to do a portion of the work on your own, further reducing installation costs. However, gas and venting on any gas boilers should be done by a qualified gas fitter. Qualified electricians should be involved in the wiring of your electric boiler.
- I want to run my domestic hot water off the boiler as well. Can I do that?
Yes! In most cases you can. We’d love to talk to you about your project. Give us a call at 1-888-979-1638 or send us an email to email@example.com
- Why can’t I order my boiler board online?
Because having the right hydronics system is critical to making a good investment. There is no “box” version system that’s perfect for everyone. Each customer needs a custom designed system to fit their project correctly. We want to fully understand your project to ensure you get the right solution.
- Do you also design snow melt systems?
Yes! We can design and provide a snowmelt system for even the harshest Canadian Winter.
- Does floor heat have to be a concrete slab?
No way! That’s a common misconception. You can put floor heat under 99% of all floors. Concrete, wood, carpet, vinyl, laminate, marble, tile, and more.
- Can you ship my order to the United States?
- I want to build my own system, can I just buy parts from you?
Sure, we sell everything we use, let us know what you need or find it in our online store.
- I can’t find what I want in your store. Can you still get it?
Definitely. The online store is always growing and we stock more items then what is available online.
- What’s better, natural gas, propane, or electric?
It’s not a matter of what’s better. It’s a matter of what’s better for you. While the end result and comfort level is the same, purchase price of a gas boiler system is typically more money than electric. Depending on your local rates may be less costly to operate. Contact us and let’s talk about it.
- I have a question that is not on this page, can you help me?
Of course! We’re here to help. Give us a call, we’re always happy to help.